CABI have taken the vast amount of information on all aspects of veterinary medicine it has collated from around the world since 1972, and made it available to today’s veterinary practitioner in VetMed Resource.
- Over 130,000 full text documents (journal articles, conference papers, reports)
- Over 2 million bibliographic records with detailed keyword (metadata) tagging
- CAB Reviews, timely analysis written by subject experts
- Datasheets on diseases and pathogens of pigs, poultry and ruminants; now with newzoomable distribution maps plus improved citation linking
- 125 CABI book chapters
- Breaking news
- Events calendar of veterinary conferences/meetings