Collection of Veterinary History
Curator: Adél Váradi
Address: 1078 Bp. Bethlen G. u. 22-24.
Telephone: 36 1 478 4226
- The museum will be closed from 9 December 2019 to 5 January 2020.
The first organized collection of relics of veterinary history was established in 1937 and was located in the central building. The vicissitudes of WWII caused a lot of damage and scattered most of the collection. In its present form, the rich collection of relics was opened in 1984. It is presented to visitors in three sections: the museum, the archives, and the old book collection – Special collection of the Library – which can be found in the library building.