Registered users may borrow books personally.
Register to the library
- Please register (even from home) in the library system (the form called Registration – top right of the page).
- Come to the library in personally.
- Please show your ID card or passport at the library desk.
- Write your name, the date and sign it the enrollment form.
- You get your library card.
The Library has a SelfCheck station, opposite the service point(Building D, upstairs).
You can be used to borrow, renew, and return items using your Librarycard.
If you’d rather not use the SelfCheck machine, the librarian can help you.
And if you haven’t borrowed books yet, contact us so we can help you.