Library use, information searching, databases
The library provides support for students writing their theses and staff or veterinarians preparing publications.
Written aids to literature use and searching can be found in the ”Education” chapter of our homepage under ”Search school”.
Course details can be found on the faculty homepage.
- Library informatics
- Fundamentals of scientific writing
Extracurricular training, courses
Obligatory presentations and courses
- Introduction to thesis writing in two hours (sources, searching for literature, use of literature, citing literature, formal requirements)
- Library use, information resources
Visit of freshmen in the first week of the academic year in September.
- Information searching and making citations
Introductory lecture in the framework of „physiology” for second year students in which information sources, the basics of searching and the rules of citing literature are presented.
“Upon request” courses
- Searching, use and citing literature
Introductory lecture and hands-on practice offered for students who would like to get a deeper insight into the possibilities of searching, but have no time to enroll in a full course. The library holds the course for a minimum of five students at any time in the required length.
- Presentations in any current, information related topic according to the needs of students.